JIM BAILEY INDUSTRIAL CENTRE
8750 Jim Bailey Crescent, Kelowna BC
The Jim Bailey Industrial Centre offers an exceptional opportunity to purchase flexible and functional space for business and personal use in the Kelowna North Industrial area. The development will offer spaces ranging from 1,404 square feet to a total 35,596 square feet.
- 17 Commercial flex units from 1,479 SF – 35,596 SF
- I3 Zoning
- 26’6 Clear ceiling height
- 200 Amp 3 phase 120/208V power
- At-grade loading bays with 14′ (H) x 12′ OH doors
- 300 lb psf load capacity on main floor
- Parking: Minimum 2 stalls per unit
- Rough in plumbing for future washrooms provided
The Kelowna North Industrial Park, previously known for the Hyram Walker distillery and manufacturing area, is one of the fastest growing industrial parks in the Okanagan. With easy access to Highway 97 this area is providing local and national business’operators an opportunity to service the Central and North Okanagan markets with ease.
POSSESSION: Q4 2021